Looking for veterinary services in Hamilton, ON?
Hamilton Region Emergency Vet Clinic offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- Diagnostic services include:
- Experience treating common pet emergencies like:
- Gastric Dilation and Volvulus (GDV/Bloat)
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA)
- Toxicities (including chocolate, grapes, marijuana etc.)
- Urinary Tract Blockages
- Foreign Bodies
- And many more
- Personalized treatments to help your beloved pets such as:
- Pain management
- Fluid Therapy
- Blood Transfusions
If you need to see our expert veterinary team, call Hamilton Region Emergency Veterinary Clinic today at 905-529-1004.